Sunday 8 July 2012

Hi, my name is Sam and this could either be awesome or embarrassing.

Welcome to my amazing new blog, I'm glad you could drop by. Please feel free to kick off your shoes and get comfy. Ok not that comfy. Put those back on. Now you're just being weird, get out!

I'm Sam, and this little corner of the internet is going to be my place to share all the updates and strange little things I do to my new home. I haven't moved in yet (11 days and counting) but I've already got big plans!

These are just some of the things I've started on, and I'll show you just what I did as we go along.

Image taken from ebay.


These are pretty and were FREE!



Trust me on this one! Everyone so far has cringed but it will look amazing. Probably.

That's just for starters, scared yet?

What are you guys doing? Anyone moving into a new house and blogging about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment